Thursday, September 23, 2010

delay...

Little Big Planet 2 has been delayed until next year.  Rahhh!

For those of you who don't have a PS3... or if you don't but haven't looked into the original game... Little Big Planet was part solid platformer, part level-creator, all parts awesome.  If you think it's too 'young' for you, you're most likely wrong as some real talent has gone into a lot of levels.

My brother, Lil' N, created a fully-featured object selector.  It works really well, it's a lot of fun...  and the amount of both logic-based thinking AND mathematical prowess required to build some of the things that you can build is downright astounding.  If I sit and think about it for a while I start to understand.  My brain doesn't seem to work that way  :D

If you haven't seen it yet, go check out LittleBigPlanet Central's "Logic Pack" levels.  They're instructional AND funny, as they teach you basic logic gates and how to use AND craft them in LBP.


LBP 2 looks to seriously ramp everything up a TON, so while I'm a little RAHHH-ish about the delay I don't mind too much as long as the end product is more stable and better for it.

To any Molecules out there - I know you won't read this, but I'd LOVE an invite to the LBP2 beta.  (Makes that really REAAAAALY effective 'pretty please' face.  You know the one.)

In closing, grappling hooks are awesome.

No comments:

Post a Comment